Thank you so much to https://thedonovanboys.wordpress.com/
for nominating me for this award! It’s so nice to know that I’m not talking to myself when I’m posting! This is a great honor, and it hopefully will motivate me to keep up with my posts. I really enjoy blogging and it’s wonderful to know that other people enjoy me blogging too!
The Liebster award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers, all in the spirit of fostering new connections.
Liebster is a German word that means “dearest” or “beloved”, but it can also mean “favorite”, and the idea of the Liebster award is to bring attention to blogs with less than 200 followers. Please write a post about the award. Then pass the award on to at least 5 (or more) bloggers.
The Rules are:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
- Reveal your top 5 (or more) picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
I would like to nominate the following blogs. But I have to add, it’s hard to pick because it’s hard to tell how many followers they have! Hopefully I’m following the rules and only picking those with less than 200. If I nominate you and you have more, don’t take it as an insult!